Search This Blog

Monday, October 16, 2017

Update


Update


I've been absent for a little while so I'd like to give an update on what I'm currently working on and what you can expect for the coming months ahead.

As of right now, I am going through all of my already published books. I usually do this at the beginning of each year, but things kind of got in the way.

So, for the month of October, I'll be sorting through, updating, and editing all of my previous works. Right now I've gotten through three of my series and a few of my singles. If all goes as planned, I should be finished with this updating by November.

While I've been updating, I have been working on Brave, Book 4 in the Onyx Wolves Series. It's a slow process since I'm not focusing all of my attention on it, but I'm making progress.

Once I finish updating all of my previous works I'll be focusing my time on getting Brave done and then I'll move on to the next book in The Chosen Series.

Since the holidays are coming, I'm not going to make any promises for any releases this year. What I will be doing is gearing up for next year. I'll be planning releases while writing as fast as my fingers can type.

You can expect lots of Tuesday Teasers, Giveaways, and other fun things from me over the next few months.


****

Happy Reading!!


Raven K. Asher