Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Tuesday Teaser!!

Tuesday Teaser!!

I know I should be working on one of the many series that I'm behind on but I've been working on a side project. Sometimes these side projects give me a break between books. They help me clear my mind and give me a boost to work on other projects. Anyway, here's a teaser from a new Reverse Harem book that I'm working on called Midnight Moon. Those who have read Ivan's story may have noticed that I added the first three chapters for this story at the end.

Here's a slightly steamy teaser from Midnight Moon.

**Fair warning, this probably won't be released until sometime next year.**

****

Kane falls asleep quickly while I struggle. I couldn’t ignore his body pressed against mine. The vampire side of me was in overdrive. It wanted to be closer to him.
It takes every ounce of strength I have to keep my hands to myself.
I had to stay in control before I did something that I would regret.
Unfortunately my hormones win and I find myself turning to face Kane. I place my hand against his cheek and then lean in closer.
He doesn’t move as I press my lips firmly against his. Within a few seconds he comes to life under my touch. His hand reaches up to thread his finger through my hair while he kisses me back.
His yellow eyes stare into mine as we continue to kiss.
When we break apart he pants for his next breathe. “What was that for?”
“I couldn’t stop myself.” I whisper before reaching around to grab a handful of his hair to pull his lips back down to mine again.
After a few more minutes Kane pulls away. “We need to stop before this goes too far.”
I nod in agreement before placing my forehead against his chest. My fangs bite into my bottom lip as I fight to stay in control.
Moving slowly I kiss his bare chest before moving my lips to his neck.
His heartbeat speeds up as I scrape my fangs against his skin.
Before I can bite him he pushes me back onto the bed before moving his body over mine. Our combined weight pushes me into the mattress.
A soft moan falls from my lips as he nuzzles his face against my neck.
I close my eyes and grip him tightly as his fangs scrape across my neck. His touch causes me to shiver uncontrollably with excitement.
“Bite me.” I plead desperately.
If we weren’t going to go any farther I needed him to do this for me. I need a release and being bitten was nearly as good as having sex.
At least that’s what Tinsley had told me.
Right now I was really hoping that she had been telling me the truth.


****

Happy Reading!!


Raven K. Asher