Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Teaser Tuesday!!

Teaser Tuesday!!

I know I'm late posting this but here's a teaser for Blood, Book 2 in The Vampires of Linbridge series.

****

Without warning James scoops me up into his arms before he carries me towards the bathroom. He stops at the door for a moment before glancing back at the door.
“The rooms free, Drake.” He calls out.
James then carries me into the bathroom before placing me to my feet. The sheet falls to the floor, exposing my bare body to him once again.
He pulls me snugly against his body while cupping my cheek in his hand.
“I’m going to spend a lifetime making you happy.” He vows. “I want you by my side every minute of every day.”
“That’s going to be hard to do when you return to Linbridge without me.” I whisper.
“I’m not going back without you, Harper.” He replies seriously. “There’s no way I would return home without you.”
“James…can we do this later?” I reply softly.
I wasn’t ready to talk about going back to Linbridge, not yet anyway. Thankfully James doesn’t fight me on the subject.
He nods. “Of course we can.”
Leaning down he brushes his lips across mine before moving to the side to turn the water on in the shower. He tests it a few moments later before lifting me up in his arms again while placing my legs around his waist.
I gasp as he carries me into the shower, under the hot water.
Another gasp leaves my lips as he once again joins his body with mine.
Being with James was an entirely different experience than being with Erik or Ivan. James was gentle. He made every move and every touch feel as though it would light my body on fire.
There wasn’t a moment where he took his attention away from me.
He made me feel the way I had always wanted to feel. He made me feel wanted. He also made me feel loved, and adored.
Right now Erik and Ivan didn’t matter, only James and I did.
“I love you, Harper.” James whispers into my ear before he nuzzles his face into my neck.
“I love you too, James.” I reply wholeheartedly.
I meant it too, with every fiber of my being.


****

Happy Reading!!


Raven K. Asher