Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Tuesday Teaser!!

Tuesday Teaser!!

Just in case you missed it I've set the release date for Erik, Friday, June 23rd, 2017!!
You can pre-order this novella on Amazon. Just follow the link below.

Now, the Teaser.


“I was beginning to wonder if you were ever going to get your ass down here.” Ivan chuckles as he places some papers down onto the dining room table.
Every inch of the table was covered with photos and file folders.
“What’s all of this?” I question as I move to study one of the photos taken of Marcus closer.
“This is the path of destruction that Marcus has left behind.” Ivan answers.
“Seriously…?” I blurt in shock.
There were so many deaths, so many attacks. Whoever Marcus was he was more dangerous than I had originally thought.
“He’s bloodthirsty, Erik.” Ivan stresses. “He lives for killing vampires.”
“I see that.” I breathe out.
“Do we know who changed him?” I question as I look through a few of the papers within a folder.
“All the council has disclosed is that it was a vampire passing through Linbridge. Nothing else is said about it in the paperwork and no one else has looked into it any deeper.” Ivan replies.
I nod and then glance up at him. “I have a feeling that one of the council members changed him.”
“Who do you think it was? Elizabeth?” Ivan pushes.
“That’s exactly who I think it was.” I reply. “I think that’s why she basically stated that she wouldn’t mind him being killed instead of captured.”
“What are we going to do about that?” Ivan asks.
“Nothing…” I answer simply.
Ivan opens his mouth to argue but he stops before a single word is uttered. Even he knew there wasn’t anything to be done or said about Elizabeth. She ruled this town and if we tried to defy her we would pay dearly.
After a few moments Ivan sighs roughly. “This sucks.”
“I know.” I agree.
“Do you think that Harper is safe out there with this guy roaming around?” Ivan questions softly.
“Honestly…I don’t know.” I answer truthfully.
Harper was new at being a vampire and so was Drake. Neither of them would be prepared to face anything like this. I highly doubted they knew how to defend themselves.
“We have to find her.” Ivan stresses.

****

Pre-order link: Erik: Book 1.5 (The Vampires of Linbridge)

****

Happy Reading!!


Raven K. Asher