Search This Blog

Monday, November 21, 2016

Monthly Update - November

Monthly Update


Wow, I didn't realize how far behind I've gotten. (My last update was for August.) There's been so much going on these last few months. Even though I haven't had much free time I've been working hard and I'm happy to say that I've finished a few projects that I have been working on.

One of my projects has been an ongoing one that I just couldn't get right. I've rewrote the story three times and I'm finally relieved to say that this rewrite was the charm. The story is exactly how I want it now. Plans for the release will be early next year.

And that brings me to my next little announcement. Since November is coming to an end and the holidays are going to be in full swing I won't be releasing anything until the new year. I'm hoping to have several releases set up and ready to go though. I'll post the list of expected releases for next year hopefully by the end of December.

For the time being I'm going to be working hard to get more books written. I have a few series that need to be wrapped up so I'll be working on those first.

Other than that I don't have much to report on. I'm making progress and that's what matters most.


****

Happy Writing!!


Raven K. Asher