Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Short Update - I'm behind

I'm way behind.


Okay, just like my title suggests, I'm behind. So a few things are going to be pushed back. One of those being my reviews. I might have to cancel that whole idea. It was a way to push me back into reading but as of right now I just can't find the time between trying to get my own writing and editing done. I'm going to try my hardest to do a few reviews but like I stated before it might not happen the way I want it to.

One other note. I am behind on the last book in the Among the Dead series. I was really hoping to release it this month but that isn't going to be happening. I am well over halfway through writing it but I've come to a complete stop. (I was having trouble with where to take the story. I know what I want to happen it's just not coming out.) In the meantime I've been working on another project in order to get my thoughts flowing again. I believe in a week or so I'll be able to return to finishing 'Home'.

Hopefully, I'll get back on track soon but until I do please bear with me. Thank you.

****

Raven K. Asher