Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Tuesday Teaser

Tuesday Teaser!!


Today's teaser will be from my upcoming new release for Midnight Moon, Book One in the Love and Blood Series. It's a reverse harem story that I hope you'll all enjoy as much as you've enjoyed The Vampires of Linbridge Series. This new book will be released this Friday, May 25th, 2018.
Only three more days to wait! Enjoy!


****

My eyes lock with his while he lifts the second bag to his lips. I watch him as his eyes turn red while his fangs descend and then pierce the plastic.
Seconds later my fangs cut into my bottom lip as I try and fail to stay in control of my overwhelming emotions.
The sight had my hormones on overdrive.
I needed him in the worst way.
Loki raises his brow while pulling the bag away from his lips. A small bit of blood trickles from the side of his mouth, and I completely lose all control.
I rush forward and press my lips against his.
At first, he stands frozen in place before he wraps his arms around me while taking the kiss deeper. He groans as I nip his bottom lip with my fangs just enough to draw blood.
Closing my eyes, I taste him. I allow his blood to flow over my tongue.
The moment comes to a halt when Loki pushes me back. “We can’t do this. You’re not ready, and I’m not about to take advantage of you.”
Instead of allowing him to push me away I step forward. “Shut up and kiss me, Loki.”
He snorts while shaking his head. “You’re not making this easy for me.”
“I need this,” I argue as I move even closer to him.
“Are you sure?” He questions while placing his hands on either side of my face.
“Yes.” I answer easily.
Before he can say another word, I push my lips against his again. This time he doesn’t hesitate to match my intensity.
Within a few minutes, Loki lifts me into his arms without breaking our kiss before he carries me over to the bed. He gently lays me down while hovering over my body.
“Are you absolutely sure that I’m who you want?” He pushes while searching my eyes.
“Yes, Loki, you are exactly what I want and need,” I reply breathlessly.
“If we do this I’m not going to let you go.” He warns. “I’m not going to just be a one night stand or a way for you to escape your emotions.”
“I know.” I breathe out.
“I’ll be yours if that’s what you want.” He insists.
I smile and place my hands on his face. “Just kiss me.”
He snorts and then becomes serious before leaning down to kiss me sweetly. “In all my years I have never met someone quite like you.”


****


Happy Reading!!


Raven K. Asher