Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Release Date and teaser for Ivan!!

Release Date for Ivan

Friday, September 29th, 2017!!

I've got a lot of work to make this happen but there it is, the release date. As soon as I've got the description ready and the pre-order I'll post links. For now since I'm falling a bit behind I'll leave you with a teaser. 

****

After a few minutes James looks at me. “This is bad, like really, really, bad.”
“What is it?” I ask reluctantly.
I wasn’t sure if I wanted to know what I had gotten myself into.
“I can’t do anything with it. If I do it will blow. If you move it will blow. Marcus rigged it so that no one could diffuse it.” He explains.
“What aren’t you telling me?” I push.
James sighs and glances away from me for a moment before finally answering me. “It’s rigged to a timer.”
“How much time do we have?” I ask.
“We have less than five minutes.” He replies.
“Damn it.” I curse.
I pinch the bridge of my nose while closing my eyes. “What do we do now?”
“I’ll search the rest of the house. Once I’m done I’ll figure out how to get you out of this house alive, okay.” James replies.
“James…” I breathe out. “I don’t think that’s a good idea. The last thing we need is both of us stuck in this position.”
“I’ll be careful, Ivan.” He insists.
Without another word he rushes off to check the rest of the house. Closing my eyes I take in a deep breath to keep myself calm.
I wasn’t honestly sure I would get out of this in one piece.
I sure as hell wouldn’t risk James’s life if it came down to it. I would force him to leave and stay behind to deal with this situation myself, even if it cost me my life.
After the longest three minutes of my life James returns.
“Did you find anything?” I ask.
He holds up a few sets of keys. “I found these scattered around. I have no idea why but we might need them. With the games that Marcus liked to play we can’t take anything for granted.”
I nod in agreement. God only knew what the keys were for. For all we knew they were necessary to release Silas. Then again they may have been placed there just as a distraction.
Either way it was smart thinking on James’s part to collect them.
“Were there any downstairs? I didn’t pay attention.” I reply.
“Obviously…” James snorts before sighing. “I’ll check quickly.”
He rushes off in a blur of motion before returning a few moments later.
I raise my brow in question as he holds up a sealed envelope with Harper’s name written on it.
“What the hell?” I breathe out.

James shrugs. “Who knows, but this doesn’t matter right now. Right now we have to figure out how to get you out of here before you get yourself blown up.”


****

Happy Reading!!


Raven K. Asher