Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Release Date for "Alone"

"Alone" Release Date



Is going to be on February 2nd, 2015

Alone is going to be book one of  the Among the Dead Trilogy.

I'm choosing to wait to release this until February since that was the very same day that my first post-apocalyptic series was released and I thought that this would be a cool way to celebrate that.

It's even better since this is also another post-apocalyptic series

I know it's a long time to wait considering I just announced that I had finished writing the story but I have so many new stories on my plate at the moment that editing has gotten placed on a back burner for now.

Setting this date will give me more time to work on these other projects and will give me more than enough time to edit and refine the story before it is released, not to mention allow me to get through the holiday season without too much stress.

I will be giving sneak peeks and insights into the story over the next few months though so you'll get some ideas of what to expect.

****
Thanks for Reading.
Raven K. Asher


No comments:

Post a Comment