Search This Blog

Monday, April 19, 2021

Hello

 

Hello Everyone,

First of all, let me apologize for being absent again. This past year has been a challenging year, as I’m sure it’s been for many others. The last few months have been emotionally taxing for me as well. My family lost two beloved grandmothers. I looked up to them, and they both supported my path into writing and pretty much any crazy dream that I had. And while they will both be greatly missed, I am pushing forward as they would want me to. It might be a struggle to find the words to write each day, but I’m trying my hardest.

My goal this year is to finish up all of the series that I have currently released before beginning any new ones. In the future, any new series that I release will only be released once I’m finished writing so that there will no longer be any extended waiting periods. I have many new ideas that I’m excited about, but I’m going to be taking things one step at a time.

On another note, I have decided to surround myself with positivity. What that means is that I’ll be sharing uplifting posts. I’ll share plans for future books, progress, and for a little change, some posts about my other hobbies. So be prepared to see adorable baby animals and goofy goats along with some crafts that you’ll be more than welcome to copy.

I can’t wait to get back into the swing of things, and I can’t wait to share these moments with you, my amazing readers.

Thank you,

Raven

No comments:

Post a Comment