Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Late Update

Update

I'm way late on giving my update, but here it is.

I've been working hard these past few weeks, going back through my older books in order to re-edit them, which is something that has become a huge task.
It's been more work than I thought it was going to be and it has set me back with everything else I've been currently working on.
I realized this past week that I missed a release date for Episode Five of Eden One, which will now be released this Friday, the 9th.
I feel terrible about being behind on this but I promise I will get this out and I will be placing Eden One, Episode One on Smashwords and Barnes&Noble hopefully today.
Now, while I've been between editing old books and getting new ones ready to be released I have fortunately been able to slip some writing in.
In the last three days I've gotten a total of 20,000 words written, which is awesome.
I'm making leaps and bounds this year so far.
There are many more changes to come and many more updates.
Also, I will be working hard to get all of my books put into paperback form as soon as I find a moment to breathe.
So, as for today and tomorrow look out for Eden One, Episode One on Smashwords and Barnes&Noble.
I'll post links on here tomorrow.

****
Thanks for Reading, and Happy Writing.
Raven K. Asher


No comments:

Post a Comment