Search This Blog

Thursday, January 11, 2018

Some Changes Coming

Some changes are coming to The Vampires of Linbridge Series.

Since I've been editing and updating my heart out, I decided that this series needed some new covers. I loved the roses but when I did the latest cover for book three I just couldn't get it right. I took a step back and realized that they weren't my best. Anyway, long story short, I stayed up late to search through hundreds of photos until I finally found the perfect one. It was luck that this photo wasn't the only one of the model. Once I did the cover for Bitten, I fell in love. These new covers blow the old ones out of the water. I am so excited to share them with you. I've also chosen the title for book three. It's going to be called Eternal!!

Now that that is out of the way here they are in all of their glory.

 



The main books in the series are not the only ones getting a change. Erik's book and Ivan's are also going to be a bit different. Check them out.



So, what do you think? Do you like the new covers?

****


Happy Reading!!


Raven K. Asher