Search This Blog

Monday, August 15, 2016

Monthly Update - July

Monthly Update

I know I'm really late getting this out but here it is. Here's my update for the month of July.

July didn't go quite as planned. A lot of unforeseen health issues came up with family and instead of getting work done I spent time with them. Those issues are thankfully getting better at a slow pace, but never the less they are improving.

The beginning of July did go as planned with my Goodreads Giveaway. That ended up way better than I had expected. It was a pleasant surprise. And instead of doing covers for paperbacks like I had planed to I only ended up refining the covers for The Story of Alexis Rose series. Other than that I didn't get much else done that I had originally planned for. 

I did however get some writing done. Not much but I did manage to get a third of the way through writing a story. Of course it's a story that I had previously written but the story hadn't gone as planned so I trashed it in order to rewrite it before even thinking about publishing it. I believe what I've got now is publish worthy though. It will be a while before I finish and get that out. 

Meanwhile I have two stories just waiting on the back burner to be edited and published. I have so much to do and so little time to manage right now. I will hopefully get it all done in time. It just might go slower than I'd like.

Even though it's nearly halfway through August I'm going to try and cross a few things off of my to-do list. The good news is that school for my little ones will be starting and having both in classes for the day will free up some writing time for me.

I'm going to keep at it and hopefully I'll make progress forward. No matter what comes my way I'll get through it.

August's monthly update will hopefully be on time unlike July's. I hope to have good news to share then also.

****

Have a great and productive month.
Happy writing :)



Raven K. Asher