Search This Blog

Monday, August 29, 2016

Monthly Update - August

Monthly Update


I've been working really hard the last few weeks and I'm happy to say that that hard work has payed off. I've been crossing things off of my to-do list pretty quickly.

So far, I've gotten the paperback versions that needed to be done completed. Hopefully, I'll be able to approve the proofs as soon as I get them this coming month. Chosen has it's cover ready along with the book three, Betrayed, in The Onyx Wolves series. I updated the rest of the paperback covers in The Onyx Wolves series  as well. They look amazing! I've even got my newest release paperback cover ready to go.

On top of getting those finished I edited one of the stories I had finished months ago. Crash is available now for purchase at Amazon. I skipped the pre-order period for it.

I still have one more story waiting to be edited and released but I'm going to wait a little longer to release it. My goal is to release it by October.

The story that I've been currently working on is nearly finished as well. Right now I'm three-fourths of the way through. I should be finished with it by the middle of September at the latest. I hope to have it released in the next few months too.

With both of my girls now in school I'm hoping to have more free time. I'm still trying to work out my schedule. Sleep has been rough to come by the last few days so that's going to be my biggest hurdle. I'm sure in the next few weeks I'll have it all worked out.

Even though this past two months have been hectic I've managed to push through it all. I'm really hoping for another productive month ahead in September.


****

Have a productive month!!

Raven K. Asher