Search This Blog

Friday, May 27, 2016

Monthly Update - May

Monthly Update

This month has flown by. I have gotten a lot accomplished but at the same time I kind of placed myself into a new hole of things to do. Not that it's a bad thing. Being busy is a very good thing, especially when writing. 

With school ending for my girls I'm going to have a little more free time during the night to write so that's a small plus side to this month ending.

So, for May I have gotten a lot done. I released Betrayed. I finished the project that I had been working on in secret. (Details for that will come in June. It's the start of a new series.) I also worked hard on another new story. I'm actually nearly halfway done writing the first draft.

This past week I claimed an author profile over at BookBub. If you'd like to check it out and follow me there just click on the following link. https://www.bookbub.com/authors/raven-k-asher.

The one thing that I set out to do and didn't get done in May is the paperback version of Betrayed. I had all intentions of doing it but never got the motivation. I'm going to set that as a major goal to complete for June.

Another goal will be to do edits for my secret project and to finish the story I'm currently working on right now. I'm really hoping to get them both released this year. My next goal is to start working on the third book for the Angels Evermore series. I've had trouble writing that series so I think it best to wrap it up with one final book.

In June I will also be having another Goodreads Giveaway. This month it will be for When Tomorrow Never Comes. Keep an eye out for links for that giveaway. It will begin on June 10th and will run through until June 17th.

This coming month is going to be a bit busy but I'm hoping to accomplish my goals. I would really love to go above and beyond them if possible.

****

Have a great and productive month.
Happy writing :)



Raven K. Asher