Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

January Update, 2016

January Update


Instead of doing weekly updates like I did last year I'm going to stick with just doing one update a month. It will cover a little bit of everything that has transpired throughout the month.

This month has been a particularly busy one for me. I have been writing, editing, creating new covers, and fixing mistakes.

So far I have released three of the four new books for the Eden One series. The fourth book will be released this coming Friday. All twelve novella episodes will now be within these four books. On their Amazon purchase pages at the end of the descriptions I have written what episodes have been placed into which books.

As well as re-publishing these books they have gotten new looks. I think I outdid myself on these covers this time. I love them :)

  

Right now I'll keep book four's cover a secret until re-release day :)

I have been working hard for the last few months to also get the final book in the Among the Dead
Trilogy finished as well. I'm a little behind on it right now but I'm still hoping for a February release to mark the release date of my very first book, Barely Alive.

As much as I would love to have it done right now it just hasn't been flowing as good as I would like it to. I'd rather not push the words out. I am making progress on it everyday, but it's slow progress.

On the other hand I have been brainstorming some new ideas for future books. I have actually begun to write one of these stories in an attempt to rekindle my writing for my other stories. Sometimes taking a break from one story helps me to get back on track with another.

Along with all of my story writing my husband and I have been making huge plans to redo our house. Rooms are going to get bigger and hopefully (fingers crossed) I'll be getting my new office done. I'm super excited about that. I desperately need a place of my own to keep things organized.

Another thing I've been dealing with, especially for the last three days are my chicks. I started a little early this year hatching them and some decided to come early. Those little stinkers have put a slight damper on my writing progress along with everything else. Snow days, 2-hour delays, and cleaning house have been the other wrenches in my plans.

With the last two weeks of this month moving by at a rapid speed I'm hoping to get most of the writing done for Home, and get the last book for the Eden One series released.

Next month I'm hoping to get through the last few books remaining to be re-edited and to get the paperback versions out for the Eden One series as well.

It's all on my checklist.

One way or another I will get progress made though, even if I have to sacrifice sleep to do it.

****

Have a great month and stay warm.
Happy writing :)

Raven K. Asher