Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Coming Soon!!

Coming Soon!!!

A Touch of Frost
Book One


Excerpt:

“I don’t give a damn what they think, Snow. I’m tired of hiding what I feel for you. I’m tired of pretending to be just your friend. You know I want more.”
In the next moment his lips descend upon mine just in time for another bell to ring and for a group of students to come out and witness our, my, first kiss.
Placing my hands against his chest I push him away breaking our moment.
“We can’t do this, Tucker. We just can’t.” I whisper softly bowing my head.
“Why not, Snow?” He inquires as he tries to move closer.
I motion between us. “We don’t belong together, Tucker. Can’t you see that?”
Shaking his head roughly he cups my chin bringing my eyes in line with his. “I don’t care that they say we shouldn't be together, or what anyone one says for that matter, all I know is that I want you, no one else but you.”
Closing my eyes I sigh softly.
“Please, come home with me, Snow.” Tucker begs softly breaking down my defenses.
Reopening my eyes I nod slightly.
He grins widely before wrapping his arm around my waist leading us down the trail and towards the road that we took home.

****

Thanks for Reading
Raven K. Asher


No comments:

Post a Comment