Search This Blog

Monday, December 29, 2014

Monday Update 12/29/14

Weekly Update

I know I've been absent for the last few weeks but its okay I'm still alive and I've somehow managed to pull myself from the mountain of toys my kids got for Christmas.
I also had the luck to finish my book "Bound" and I've already started on the edits.
Before Christmas hit I edited "Alone" It is now ready to be released when February comes.
These past few weeks have been crazy but I'm ready to hop back on this train and ride it through to next year.
This coming year has me so excited.
Being ahead in my writing I may actually have some time to sit back and relax a little bit this year.
Being able to release on actual release dates is a huge bonus as well.
So, anyway I would like to set myself a goal this week to add 5,000 words to my story "The Captured Angel" This story still has a long way to go but now that I've finished "Bound" it should be easier to focus on.
Next, I want to set a goal of 2,000 words for my story "A Touch of Frost." I'm already pretty far in this story and it might just shove the above story aside but I'd love to add a bit more to this so this will also be ready to release ahead of time.

****
Happy Writing
Raven K. Asher


No comments:

Post a Comment