Search This Blog

Monday, August 18, 2014

All new look for The Invisible Butterfly

 
I'm so excited to be making this new step (which I hope is in the right direction) to change my all of my book covers over, using professional photographs from Shutterstock. I really hope to bring a little new spark to the books that have been looked over. Here is the first, I hope you fall in love with the cover as much as I did.
 
***All New Look***
 
For:
 
"The Invisible Butterfly"
 
 
 
 
 
This is a story about Eden Grayson, a girl who had spent her entire life on top, until her parents split up and then everything comes crashing down around her.
As she falls into a deep depression only one can save her, Levi Mackey.
But when an unexpected tragedy splits them apart will Eden be able to survive?
How will she go on, she doesn't have a clue.
Eden fights her inner darkness and with the help of her family and unexpected friends, she will over come it all.
She will find real love.
But not before she finds herself.
Eden, the truly invisible butterfly will emerge the most beautiful butterfly, and will leave her pain and sadness behind.

Excerpt:
“When you have those moments just think of me, call or text me when you feel weak and I will always be there for you. Nothing about this will be easy, life is hard, we just feel it more than most because our souls have been broken and are raw.”
 
****

You can find this dramatic love story on:
 
Amazon:
 
 
Barnes&Noble:
 
 
Smashwords:
 
 
 
***Go Check it Out for $2.99***

Thanks for reading :)
Raven K. Asher





No comments:

Post a Comment